Technical expertize was extended to different States of India and other countries on rodent pest management after visiting the affected areas and analysing the field level problems. Suitable recommendations were also given for adoption.
Technical Expertize within India
1. Andaman and Nicobar Islands
2. Andhra Pradesh,
3. Arunachal Pradesh
6. Himachal Pradesh
7. Lakshadweep islands
12. Pondicherry UT,
14. Tamil Nadu,
16. Uttar Pradesh
18. Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanams, (TTD), Tirumala
19. States Farms Corporation of India Limited Farms in Rajasthan and Haryana
20. Defence Ministry
21. Indian Railways
23. Haffkine Institute, Mumbai
24. Private Industries like Gubba Cold Storage for rodent management in cold storage and Rockwell Industries for preventing cable damage in Refrigiration Industry
Technical Expertize outside India
Expertise being provided to FAO on Problem and Management of Voles in Mongolia
Technical expertize was provided to Bangladesh during 1994
As senior International Consultant for FAO of UN, extended expertize to Peoples Republic of China during 2000-2001
As Consultant for FAO of UN, expertize was provided to Armenia for field vole control in 2003
Expertize was also provided to ICRISAT, Hyderabad for rodent management in the fields and crop handling areas during 1991, in addition to capacity building to the Plant Protection Personnel of the Institute
Expertize extended to Iran for rodent pest management in Teheran
Guided number (about 100) of students for their Post Graduate Diploma and Doctoral Degree.
The titles of Ph.D dissertations are:
1. Bio-efficacy of anticoagulant rodenticides against commensal rodent pests around Hyderabad. Prasad, K.S, Osmania University, 1993.
2. Toxicological studies on coumatetralyl against commensal rodents. Muralidhar, P. , Omania University,1993.
3. Efficacy of non poisonous sticky traps against commensal rodents around Hyderabad. Reddy, KM., Osmania University, 1999.
Project Works guided
1. Rodent problem in Railway Premises in Hyderabad Deccan
2. Effect of Castor based Repellent in Jowar against Wild boars
3. Evaluation of performance of different types of Bait Stations for Rodent pest Management
4. Evaluation of different types of Tracking Tiles for Rodent Surveillance
EXPERT TEAM VISIT TO BIHAR, 2011
PLANNING MEETING ON RODENT CONTROL AND ZOONOTIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT, NIBSM, RAIPUR, 2014
CENTRAL TEAM VISIT TO MIZORAM, 2006
EXPERT TEAM VISIT TO GUJARAT, 2009
EXPERT TEAM VISIT TO ANDHRA PRADESH
EXPERT TEAM VISIT TO MEGHALAYA